For stock art (vector, texture, brushes, motion, fonts) we offer the standard royalty free licensing on all items purchased, as well as offering extended licensing options. The extended licenses give you greater flexibility in your usage with the artwork and files. The prices and descriptions below are for your information only. To purchase a special license, you must contact us via email@example.com
Extended License Pricing
- For use on 5 or more computers – 2x the price.
- Digital Items for Resale – 10x the price.
Types of Permitted Usage
|Advertisement designs for online, newspapers, magazines, and or other printed materials.||Yes||Yes|
|Printed promotional projects including packaging, catalogs, brochures, promotional seasonal greeting/post cards and promotional posters. Promotional only, not items for resale.||Yes||Yes|
|In house multimedia, interactive and video presentations.||Yes||Yes|
|Designs used for books, book covers, CD & DVDs, commercial films, movies or theatrical presentations.||Yes||Yes|
|Used in editorial mediums such as printed magazines, newspapers, editorials and newsletters.||Yes||Yes|
|Creating products for resale such as prints, posters, calendars, stationary, clothing, T-shirts, video games, etc.||Yes||Yes|
|Electronic design templates for resale such as website templates, application templates, business cards, brochures and greeting cards.||No||Requires Digital Items for Resale extended license.|
|Use in a web-based or desktop design application such as a “design your own t-shirt” app. Other examples may include any application that allows usage of our products without the end user having to purchase our products.||No||Requires Digital Items for Resale extended license.|
|Install our products on more than one company workstation.||No||Requires Multi-user extended license.|
It is highly discouraged to use Picture In Stock artwork to create a logo for a company. You will not have exclusive ownership, and you cannot trademark the logo. Know that many other people may be using the same artwork for their logo.
- Use in pornographic, fraudulent, obscene, immoral, infringing, illegal, blasphemous or defamatory material.
- Sell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise grant rights without Picture In Stock’s expressed written consent.
- Post/Share on electronic bulletin board, FTP, or file sharing programs.
- Put the products online in a downloadable format, or use the products in a website at a resolution higher than 72dpi at 640×480 pixels, or disassemble, decompile or “unlock”, reverse engineer, translate or otherwise decode the products for any reason.